Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
AccuBANKER AB7100 Mixed Bill Value Counter
The AB7100 is the perfect solution for a fast, accurate, and reliable bill counting process. The AB7100 is a mixed denomination value counter, meaning it can count a stack of mixed value bills, sort them, and provide a total value for the bills counted. It also enables you to have a detailed breakdown of totals by denomination. Not to mention that it comes equipped with 4 counterfeit detection methods that scan each bill while it is being counted for authenticity.
- 5 counterfeit & security features: UV (Ultraviolet), MG (Magnetic Ink), MT (Magnetic Thread), IR (Infrared), DD (Size Verification)
- 4 operating modes: Count, Mix, Sort, Local
- Easy front loading value counter
- Counts & sorts mixed denominations of bills
- Shows a detailed breakdown of final count results
- Adding feature provides an automatic grand total of the current count
- Visual and audible alerts when double bills, suspicious bill sizes, and chained bills are detected
- Customizable batch selection
- Automatic and manual start modes
- High-Resolution 3" full-color LCD display
- Large hopper capacity of 400 bills
- Includes AccuClips which extends the hopper capacity up to 800 bills (included with purchase)
- Variable counting speeds up to 1,200 bills per minute
- Recognizes and records serial numbers of bills
- Compatible with AccuBANKER Thermal Printer for detailed receipts (Printer sold separately)
- Preprogrammed Currencies: USD
- For reselling, wholesale, or bulk buyers contact us for information on additional programmable currencies
- COUNT & LOCAL operating modes can be used for a simple bill count of other currencies that are not programed
- Compatible with paper & polymer bills
- Bill dimensions accepted: 3.9 x 2 - 7.1 x 3.5 in (10 x 5 - 18 x 9 cm)
- Dual Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC 60/50 Hz
- Easy software update procedure for when new bills are released
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- External auxiliary display included
- PC Connection & integration with ABSuite applications
- Auto-diagnostic system procedure
- Saves time and labor costs
- Reduces losses due to human error
- Heavy-duty motor for daily use
- Easy to use
- Reliable and sturdy
- CE Certified
- NOM Certified
11.2 in. x 9.2 in. x 11.4 in.
(28.5 x 23.5 x 29 cm.)
|Weight||15.4 lbs (7 Kg)|
|Counting Speed(s)||800-1000-1200 bills/min.|
|Hopper Capacity||500 bills (new)|
|Stacker Capacity||200 bills (new)|
|Counterfeit Detection||UV - MG - IR - DD|
|Currencies Accepted||USD & other currencies|
|Bill Type||Paper & Polymer|
3.9 x 2 to 6.7 x 11.8in.
(10 x 5 to 17 x 8 cm.)
|Feeding System||Front-Loading (Roller Friction)|
|Power Consumption||25W (Max)|
AccuBANKER is a leading provider of cash handling solutions since 1981. Since then, we have continued to drive value for our clients with an entrepreneurial vision and focus on innovation. We were the first to expand our portfolio of counterfeit detection and cash room automation solutions with products specifically designed for Retailers, Supermarkets, and other industries. We strive to bring our clients the technology and processes previously limited to a few financial institutions.
As an Industry Leader with over 40 years of experience, we are committed to helping our clients secure their cash while decreasing their cost to manage it. AccuBANKER’s approach and expansive line of solutions aim to help our clients in all their cash handling related activities. Our products are built to protect clients from the latest counterfeiting threats while enabling them to improve the efficiency of their back office.
AccuBANKER is a technology company, but our relationships with our customers and attention to their needs are our driving force. A device or system alone cannot solve a problem, it takes people who listen and understand. While innovation allows us to grow, our conversations with our customers at every step of the process are what feeds us. Today, we continue to grow our expertise and technology portfolio, with new associates, clients, partnerships, and industry engagements. With a presence in over 45 countries, we have learned to adapt quickly to our clients’ needs and help them meet their goals every step of the way.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues. Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.