Estimated Arrival: Between May 21 and May 23. *ETA to USA Only
Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
Blumsafe All – Steel Door SAFE5042
The BlumSafe is a high-quality wall safe for the convenient storage and viewing of your watches and other valuables, featuring the well-regarded BOXY® Brick modular winder system, and a highly secure biometric fingerprint/keypad lock system.
Your BlumSafe comes equipped with everything that you need – winders, plug-in wall power connection for winders, batteries for light and lock, mounting bolts, keys, allen wrench for backup key access and instructions. Some assembly and installation required.
NOTE: Orange, Green and Yellow winders are special orders, not returnable, and are subject to a minimum order of three (any special order color) to cover shipping and handling cost.
- Winders available in a range of colors – Carbon Fiber, Black, Fire Engine Red (some call it “Ferrari Red” – Pantone 186C, Orange (Pantone Hexachrome Orange C), Green (Pantone 7487 C) and Yellow (Pantone Yellow C)
- Advanced 500 DPI optical fingerprint, 4-8 digit code or key opening system
- LCD Display and sound alerts if door left unlocked (silenceable)
- High quality modular Boxy watch winder and drawer/base
- The base holds up to 12 high quality, velvet-lined Boxy watch winders in a 3X4 configuration, add winders as you need them!
- The drawer has removable watch cushions for an additional four watches or jewelry
- Each winder individually programmable for 3 speed and 3 direction settings (clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional) and 3 turns per day settings (672, 960, 1248)
- Winders removable for use outside the safe (with optional power adapter or base)
- Powered by easy-to-install electrical connection or in-safe battery pack
- Bright LED light with door opening activation
- Convenient door-mounted, closable shelf, for use while safe is open
- Two velvet-covered adjustable shelves, with nearly three times the depth of regular wall safes for greater storage flexibility
- NEW! Optional Display Door can be added at any time
- Optional (but highly recommended) smart sensor detection, communicates to a smartphone app and sends texts for door opening, vibration, temperature, battery life, and internet connectivity
- Note: Due to thinning fingerprints of users over the age of 55, biometric fingerprint readers may lose accuracy
- Beautiful exterior– black, serpentized, scratch resistant steel.
- 20-33% thicker door and body walls than most other wall safes in class.
- Motorized 20MM locking deadbolts slide into anti-pry insertion slots.
- Higher security, four-blade keys — no barrel keys
- Mounting flexibility in 4 and 8 inches deep (or greater) studs — and BlumSafe is easily movable with you to your next home
- Laser-cut doors, not punch and shear, to minimize gaps
- Continuously welded seams, not cheap spot welding
- “Secret hiding place” for cash and papers behind winders
- NOT fireproof or waterproof
- Production: Designed in USA, manufactured in Asia
- Inside: H 26 1/2″ (673 mm) x W 14″ (355 mm) x D 7 1/8″ (181 mm).
- Outside: H 26 3/4″ (679 mm) x W 14 7/32″ (361 mm) x D 7 3/8″ (187 mm), Flange around the safe: H 29 5/8″ (753 mm) x W 17 29/32″ (455 mm) x D 13/64″ (5 mm).
- Weight: 60.1 lbs. (27.26 Kgs).
Your watches matter to you, whether you wear them hard every day, or coddle them as an investment to be traded or, better yet, passed to the next generation.
Keeping your watches in a winder on your dresser is convenient – they are easy to look at and stay wound, so you can wear the watch you like on a moment’s notice.
But with that convenience comes risk. According to the U.S. Justice Department, more than one out of ten homes in the US is the victim of property theft annually, mostly from people we invited into our homes.
Watches make a good target for thieves. On the other hand, how much fun is it to lock away your beloved watches in an out-of-the-way safe? At BlumSafe, we believe you should never have to wonder or worry about the security of your watches. We also believe that this security should never come at the cost of convenience.
BlumSafe convenience means being able to admire your watches in a well-lit, instant opening, easily concealable wall safe. Here are some reasons why BlumSafe is among the best options for storing your watches.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to email@example.com . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.