Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 20 and Jan 22. *ETA to USA Only
Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
ZMorph Fab Multi-Tool 3D Printer Bundle Box- Includes Dual Extruder & Thick Paste Extruder
THE ZMORPH FAB BUNDLE BOX ADDS DUAL EXTRUDER 3D PRINTING AND EXPERIMENTAL THICK PASTE EXTRUSION CAPABILITIES TO THE VERSATILE ALL-IN-ONE.
ZMORPH FAB BUNDLE BOX FEATURES:
- 3D Printing, CNC, and laser cutting/engraving, all in a single desktop machine
- A wide variety of compatible materials:
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials
- CNC cutting and engraving: All kinds of wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modeling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
- Laser engraving: All kinds of wood, Leather, Copper Laminate (for PCB)
- Laser cutting: Paper, Cardboard, Felt, Thin gasket materials
- Experimental thick paste printing: Chocolate, Cookie dough, Cream cheese, Frosting, Ceramics
- Toolheads and worktables that are interchangeable and easily switched
- High-quality 3D printing with auto calibration and advanced two material options, such as dissolvable support material, color blending, and image mapping
- LCD touchscreen user interface designed for both experienced and new users
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Combination of HEPA/carbon filters that catches particles and fumes when 3D print and laser workflows
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of CNC milling and 3D printing
- Voxelizer all-in-one digital fabrication software that features 3D printing, CNC, and laser workflows, 3D filters, image mapping, advanced preset control, boolean operations, and support for .stl, .obj, .step, .dxf, .png, .bmp files
ZMORPH MATERIALS LIBRARY
The Zmorph Materials library is the most comprehensive materials usability and technical specification catalogue on the market today. It covers over 50 materials for the Zmorph Fab's FDM 3D printing, CNC, and Laser capabilities.
ZMorph brand offers high-quality multitool 3D printers along with professional support, knowledge base, ZMorph Academy and supplementary materials.
The brand started in 2012 in Wroclaw, Poland and since then we work to fill the multitool niche in rapidly expanding 3D printing market. The first iteration of the ZMorph Multitool 3D Printer was based on a modification of RepRap open source project and during the following years, it was perfected. Now we give you ZMorph Fab - the latest model of the multitool 3D printer capable of high-quality 3D printing, CNC milling, and laser engraving and cutting that works with 48 tested engineering materials for both additive and subtractive manufacturing.
The main objective of the project was to make 3D printing technology available to users unfamiliar with programming, electronics or mechanics, but who can benefit from a simple way of prototyping for their own products. Implementation of an open 3D printing FFF technology (Fused Filament Fabrication), or layering of liquid plastic, will also allow many artists, architects, designers, and sculptors to greatly accelerate the development of their ideas.
Now the ZMorph FAB is a professional grade 3D printer perfect for low volume production, prototyping, and customization that is a great supplement for your workshop or a production line.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to email@example.com . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.