Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
FlashForge Guider 3 3D Printer 3D-FFG-GUIDER3
- Small Studio
- Educational Institution
- Small laboratory/factory
Lightweight and Compact Design for Flexible Production Space
Powerful Dual-platform System
- HEPA air filter system can effectively filter the dust, odor and particles generated during the printing process, thus ensuring an environment-friendly and safe working environment.
- If the equipment is not in use for a long time, the equipment will automatically enter the sleep mode, and then the screen goes black and lights are off, ensuring low energy consumption during night operations.
- After finishing printing, the equipment will automatically shut down, realizing unattended, energy-saving and safer operation.
- Guider 3 is equipped with a filament detection sensor to detect the abnormal state of filaments. If the filament is used up or clogged, the equipment will automatically stop and remind you of related problems, which can effectively prevent the damage of the printed part or nozzle, save electricity and avoid material waste. When the filament is used up, printing can be resumed after the problem is solved.
- Extruder Quantity1
- Printing Precision±0.15mm or 0.002mm/mm
- Positioning AccuracyX/Y-axis 0.011 mm;
- Z-axis 0.0025 mm
- Layer Thickness0.05 ~ 0.4 mm
- Build Volume300 x 250 x 340mm
- Nozzle Diameter0.4 (0.4/0.6/0.8)mm
- Nozzle TypeStainless steel nozzle
- Printing Speed10 ~ 250mm/s
- Maximum Extruder Temperature320 ℃
- Maximum Platform Temperature110 ℃
- Supported FilamentABS / PLA / PC / PA / HIPS / ASA /
- PETG / PA-CF / PLA-CF / PETG-CF /
- Power SupplyAC100-240V / DC24V / 20.8A, 650W
- Device Size496(L) * 436(W) * 696(H) mm
- Packaging Size585(L) * 530(W) * 760(H) mm
- Slicing SoftwareFlashprint
- Input / Output File FormatInput: 3MF/ STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP /
- PNG / JPG / JPEG File;
- Output: GX / G File / gcode
- Printing ConnectionUSB Disk / Ethernet / Wi-Fi
- CertificationCE / FCC / RoHS
- Working Temperature15-30℃
- Compatible Operating SystemWin xp / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10、Mac OS
- Compatible Slicing SoftwareSlic3r / Cura (Need to set up)
- Touch LCD Screen4.3-inch
- Printing BedFlexible steel plate platform /
- Glass platform
- Close Design
- Auxiliary Leveling
- Filament Running Out Reminding
- Replaceable Print Bed
- Ultra Silence Design
- Continue Last Printing when
- Power Off
- Remote Camera Watching
- Wireless Wi-Fi
- USB Stick Interface
- Air Filter Net
- FlashForge USA is disrupting 3D printing market by introducing easy-to-use and reliable 3D printers. Their products cater to many verticals - commercial (industrial, engineering, medical, architectural, signage and advertisement), educational, and hobbyists.
- Established in 2011, FlashForge has sold tens of thousands of 3D printers worldwide, including award-winning models such as Finder, Dreamer, Creator Pro, and Guider 2. FlashForge USA focuses on making 3D printing widely accessible to institutions, architects, engineers, designers, industrial users, and the broad consumer and prosumer markets. FlashForge USA is fully committed to creating value for its customers by delivering quality, reliable, competitively-priced products and going beyond the FlashForge Promise.
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge 3D Professional printers are shipped with a standard 16-month manufacturer’s warranty.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
Filing for Warranty Claim
3D printing is very exciting and can be quite addicting (just ask our technicians who are constantly printing in our 35,000 sq. ft. facility). FLASHFORGE USA fully understands that the nature of warranty claims can be a hassle for our customers and leaves them without a machine for the duration of the claim. Most of the time, issues can be resolved by reaching out to our Product Specialists. Our team of experts is here to assist with any challenges you may be facing with your machines and help you overcome it. If the issue cannot be resolved, the Flashforge Product Specialist will initiate the warranty claim and walk you through the process.
Warranty Terms & Condition
- Warranty Programs only apply to units purchased from FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized resellers and distributors. For units purchased outside of the authorized network, please contact the respective vendor for warranty work. Note: FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized service centers also provide service and repair. Please contact us for more detail.
- Warranty Programs are valid for the original purchaser of Flashforge products and cannot be transferred. The product must be purchased brand new with original invoice and serial number (if applicable).
- Warranty claims will be serviced through the repair or replacement of the defective part. FLASHFORGE USA shall determine, at its sole discretion, the method of servicing that will be applied to the claim.
- For quality control purposes, FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to request return on defective parts in exchange for new parts.
- *Warranty claims must go through FLASHFORGE USA before servicing can be performed. Any RMA received as a warranty claim without approval from FLASHFORGE USA shall be denied, no exceptions.
Causes that void warranty claim include
- Damage caused by accidents, submerging in water, acts of nature or negligence
- Tampering of the serial number and/or removal of identification stickers.
- Product failure as a result of installing aftermarket components.
- Unit(s) or part(s) received that is in working condition and not defective. FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to collect service or return shipping charges at the expense of the customer.
- The customer is responsible for shipping or delivery of the unit(s) or part(s) to FLASHFORGE USA designated service location.
- FLASHFORGE USA will choose the shipping method back to the customer and incur any shipping charges.
- Please notify our RMA department for shipping to an address other than what was on the original invoice. Additional documents are required as proof of address change.
- FLASHFORGE USA is not liable for damages caused by the shipping provider during transit back to our customer.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.
Everything you'd want in a 3d printer & more.