Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
Kolibri 2-Pocket Business-Grade Mixed Bill Counter, Sorter and Reader with Counterfeit Detection B-SGN
A 2 pocket retail-ready solution for counting and sorting the cash your business generates. The Kolibri Signature will provide accurate cash counts while improving productivity.
Unlike most money counters, the Signature reads a mixed stack of bills as it’s fed through while automatically reading the denomination of each bill. ($1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 bills). The 2-pocket ensures that a suspect bill, incorrect denomination or face are sorted out into a reject pocket for non-stop counting or sorting.
The Kolibri Signature includes a built-in printer, multiple counting modes, a user-friendly interface and a large LCD display that provides a unique experience to speed through end-of-day settlements, till set-ups, etc.
- Mix mode: Quickly count a stack of mixed denominations.
- Sort mode: Count and sort bills by one denomination
- DSort mode: Count and sort bills by their design
- Face mode: Sort bills face up or face down
- Orientation mode: Sort bills in the same direction
- VBatch mode: Create and count specific value of the batch
- Add function: Keep count of bills added
- Batch function: Set and count bills in customized amount
- Auto-Currency function: Sort and count one currency in the mixed stack
- Multi-Currency function: Count the stack of mixed currencies
The Signature records serial numbers and automatically scans bills with 2 contact image, ultraviolet and magnetic sensors to ensure that collected cash is authentic. Moreover, all bills pass thorough the advanced infrared system one by one to guarantee an accurate count every time.
- Automatically reads mixed stack of bills as it passes to count and sorts based on denomination unlike simple money counters. Cuts your time processing time in half! Easily divides large amount of mixed bills into bundles of $1, $2, $5, $20, $50, $100. Ideal for business bank deposit.
- Never stop counting or sorting for a suspect bill, incorrect denomination or face. Those bills are sorted out into the reject pocket at a speed of 1,200 bills/min.
- Built for North America with multiple modes and functions for all your business' money counting needs: Mixed Denomination, Sort, DSort, Face, Orientation, Count, VBatch, Auto/Manual, Add, Batch, Add & Batch. Mixed value counting & sorting for 5 currencies: USD, CAD, MXN, EUR & GBP.
- 100% accurate counting with serial number recognition and advanced counterfeit detection (2 CIS, ultraviolet, magnetic and infrared sensors). Easy-to-use interface, large LCD display, on-screen report and convenient built-in printer ($200 value) to keep track of daily transactions.
- Kolibri is a USA based company expert in cash handling equipment. Our goal is to provide quality, durable and easy to use products at affordable price. The Kolibri Signature includes 1-year Kolibri warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Kolibri USA is a leading manufacturer of cash management solutions. Offereing a full line of detectors, bill counters and bill readers that are designed and engineered with the end user in mind. Kolibri’s cash counting machines and counterfeit currency detectors meet the needs of many businesses that have been long looking for affordable, durable and user-friendly cash management solutions.
To provide you with the best-in-class solutions, Kolibri focuses on precision engineering. Resulting in innovations that count mixed bills and detect counterfeit currency at an unequaled speed and precision – reducing transaction times, inaccuracies counting by hand and maximizing productivity.
Supporting customers nationwide, Kolibri’s engineering facility, sales office and customer support is headquartered in California. With a dedicated team of engineers creating innovative products that distinguish us from the rest and make counting, sorting and managing cash easy and affordable.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues. Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.