Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
Kolibri Bank-Grade Bill Counter, Sorter and Reader with Counterfeit Detection KBR-1500
The Kolibri KBR-1500 is a bank grade ready solution for counting and sorting mixed denomination cash for all business needs. This professional value counter can read mixed stack of bills and automatically determine the denomination of each bill as they fed through the machine. Highly reliable and accurate, the KBR-1500 can process USD, CAD and MXN bills at a speed of 1,200 bills per minute.
The KBR-1500 provides multiple modes (MIX, SORT, VSORT, FACE, ORIENT, COUNT) and features (ADD, Batch…) to speed through cash counting, drawer’s preparation, bank deposits and end-of-day settlements to fit all business requirements.
The user-friendly interface combined with the large 3 ½” TFT screen are designed to offer the best experience while counting.
After the count, the detailed on-screen report, which includes the amount and value of bills counted, and the breakdown by denomination, can be printed (printer is not included) and saved for record.
The KBR-1500 advanced sensors (UV/MG/IR/2ICS) inside the machine ensure that the count is 100% accurate, and suspect counterfeit bills and incorrect denomination (in a sort mode) are identified. The three adjustable bill counting speeds of 800, 1,000 or 1,200 bills per minute provide flexibility, based upon the state of the bills to be counted, slower speeds are great for worn bills while faster speeds will sail through crisp new bills. The extra-large hopper holds up to 500 bills at once.
Designed and engineered by our team in the USA, the KBR-1500 is the perfect machine built to last to accurately count bills while vastly improving productivity, reducing human errors, and saving cost.
- Mix mode: Quickly count a stack of mixed denominations
- Sort mode: Count and sort bills by one denomination
- VSort: Count a mixed stack of bills and separate them by denomination, similar to a cash register.
- Face: Sort bills based on whether they are loaded into the KBR-1500 face up or face down.
- Orient: Count and sort bills by one of 4 orientations.
- Count mode: Count only the number of bills/vouchers/tickets
- Add function: Keep count of bills added
- Batch function: Process bills in customized amount
- Accurate, Efficient & Smooth: With a speed of 1,200 bills per minuter the KBR-1500 automatically reads mixed stack of bills, sorts based on denomination, and provides total value counted - unlike simple bill counters which cannot determine denomination and value. Ensures smooth counting for different quality notes, no matter brand new or worn.
- Fits Any Business Needs: Multiple modes and functions for all your business' money counting needs: Mix, Sort, VSort, Face, Orient, Count, Auto/Manual, Add, Batch, Add and Batch. All these features are simplifying this advanced cash counting system and same user's time.
- Supports all North American currencies USD, CAD, MXN. Designed and engineered in the US with Kolibri Expertise in cash handling equipment.
- KBR-1500 is a 100% accuracy bank grade machine that protects business from counterfeits. It includes 2 CIS, ultraviolet, magnetic and infrared sensors to ensure all bills are counted properly and authentic.
- Interface designed for optimal navigation with a large TFT display providing a detailed on-screen report that can be printed and saved for record (printer is not included). Additional external display included provided for convenience.
Kolibri USA is a leading manufacturer of cash management solutions. Offereing a full line of detectors, bill counters and bill readers that are designed and engineered with the end user in mind. Kolibri’s cash counting machines and counterfeit currency detectors meet the needs of many businesses that have been long looking for affordable, durable and user-friendly cash management solutions.
To provide you with the best-in-class solutions, Kolibri focuses on precision engineering. Resulting in innovations that count mixed bills and detect counterfeit currency at an unequaled speed and precision – reducing transaction times, inaccuracies counting by hand and maximizing productivity.
Supporting customers nationwide, Kolibri’s engineering facility, sales office and customer support is headquartered in California. With a dedicated team of engineers creating innovative products that distinguish us from the rest and make counting, sorting and managing cash easy and affordable.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to email@example.com. We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues. Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.