Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
Kolibri Business-Grade Bill Counter, Sorter and Reader with Counterfeit Detection B-Domino
The Kolibri Domino is a professional grade ready solution for counting and sorting mixed denomination cash for all business needs. This affordable value counter can read mixed stack of bills and automatically determine the denomination of each bill as they fed through the machine. Highly reliable and accurate, the Kolibri Domino can process USD, CAD and MXN bills at a speed of 1,200 bills per minute.
The Kolibri Domino has multiple modes (MIX, SORT, VSORT and COUNT) and functions (ADD, BATCH, ADD+BATCH) to speed through cash counting, drawer’s preparation, bank deposits and end-of-day settlements to fit all business requirements.
The user-friendly interface combined with the large 3 ½” TFT screen both are designed to offer the best experience while counting.
After the count, the detailed on-screen report, with total count and denomination breakdown can be printed (printer is not included) and saved for a record.
Data report with each bill’s serial number, total count, total rejects and total number of jams is also available on the Kolibri Domino.
The Kolibri Domino advanced built-in sensors (UV/MG/IR/2ICS) ensure that the count is 100% accurate, and counterfeits, suspects, or incorrect denomination bills (depending on the mode) are identified.
The three adjustable bill counting speeds of 800, 1,000 or 1,200 bills per minute provide flexibility, based upon the state of the bills to be counted, slower speeds are great for worn bills while faster speeds will sail through crisp new bills. The extra-large hopper holds up to 500 bills.
- Mix mode: Quickly count a stack of mixed denominations
- Sort mode: Count and sort bills by one denomination
- VSort mode: Count bills and sort them by their denominations
- Count mode: Count only the number of bills/vouchers/tickets
- Add function: Keep count of bills added
- Batch function: Process bills in customized amount
- The Kolibri Domino automatically reads, with a speed of 1,200 bills per minute, mixed stack of bills, sorts them based on denomination, and provides total value counted – unlike other simple bill counters which cannot detect denomination and value. Its thoroughly thought design and prime quality built-in parts provide an efficient and a smooth count of all type of new and worn bills.
- Multiple modes and functions for all your business' money counting needs: Mix, Sort, VSort, Auto/Manual, Add, Batch, Add and Batch. All these features are to offer the peace of mind to simplify complicated and time-consuming cash counting processes while accuracy is provided.
- Supports all North American currencies USD, CAD, MXN. Designed and engineered in the US with Kolibri Expertise in cash handling equipment.
- The Kolibri Domino is a professional grade machine that protects business from counterfeits. With 100% accuracy it meticulously scans notes for authenticity, providing maximum security using innovative 2CIS, ultraviolet, infrared, magnetic, sensors as well as, half, chain double bills detection and serial number recognition.
- Interface designed for optimal navigation with a large TFT display which provids a detailed on-screen report that can be printed and saved for a record (printer is not included). Data report with total count, total rejects and total number of jams is also available on Kolibri Domino.
Kolibri USA is a leading manufacturer of cash management solutions. Offereing a full line of detectors, bill counters and bill readers that are designed and engineered with the end user in mind. Kolibri’s cash counting machines and counterfeit currency detectors meet the needs of many businesses that have been long looking for affordable, durable and user-friendly cash management solutions.
To provide you with the best-in-class solutions, Kolibri focuses on precision engineering. Resulting in innovations that count mixed bills and detect counterfeit currency at an unequaled speed and precision – reducing transaction times, inaccuracies counting by hand and maximizing productivity.
Supporting customers nationwide, Kolibri’s engineering facility, sales office and customer support is headquartered in California. With a dedicated team of engineers creating innovative products that distinguish us from the rest and make counting, sorting and managing cash easy and affordable.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues. Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.