Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 28 and Oct 30. *ETA to USA Only
Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
MBM 1800S Automatic Programmable Air Suction Tabletop Folder Finishing Machine FO0623
* may vary due to variations in paper and power supply
- Automatic air feed folder perfectly suited for digital work
- 30 custom folds and non-standard paper sizes can be stored in memory
- The ultrasonic double-feed sensor
- Detects double feeds on any white, black, printed, transparent, and a mixture of colored sheets
- Removable folding roller for easy maintenance, adjustable folding roller pressure, and a spring-loaded feed angle adjustment dial
- Top cover opens and closes in two easy steps
- Air adjustment knob easily assessable without disruption when the top cover is open
- Silver top metal sheet for a smoother paper run and better electric conductivity
- Top feed, adjustable air suction feed system, suitable for digitally printed and coated stocks
- Pre-programmed with 6 standard folds
- Stores 30 custom folds in memory
- One-touch memory keys for custom folds
- Non-standard paper sizes can be stored in memory
- The control touch panel includes 4 digit counter with batch and total functions
- Test button folds 2 sheets for inspection
- Extended exit tray for neat stacking of folded sheets
- Automatic feed table ensures optimum feed pressure
- Automatic conveyor belt and self-setting exit rollers ensure smooth ejection of folded paper
- Single sheet feeding automatically maintained for different weights of paper
- Display alert and audible signal in case of incorrect operation
- Skew and micro-adjustment dials
- All-metal construction
- Optional micro-perforator, and scorer
1800S Automatic Programmable Air Suction Tabletop Folder Finishing Machine
The Products You Need, The Support you Deserve.
Headquartered in historic Charleston, South Carolina, MBM Corporation produces world-class Destroyit shredders, Aerocut digital finishing systems, Triumph cutters, and more.
We strive to provide quality products with advanced features and support for you. We believe in helping you unlock all the possibilities for you to make your work happen. In a fast-paced world full of emails, work orders, and completing projects, it can be easy to make a simple job complicated. At MBM, we are here for you. We are here to provide the tools you need so you can focus on what matters. So, while your passion may be running a small print shop, creating pamphlets for your business, helping your company grow, or simply keeping confidential information safe, our passion is providing you with the tools you need to fulfill your dreams.
Innovation thinking and exhaustive research and development go into every product we sell. Our products are sold through an extensive dealer network throughout the United States and backed by a staff of knowledgeable service representatives with one of the best warranty packages in the business.
Whatever your security or print finishing needs, look to MBM to meet and exceed your expectations and keep you a step ahead.
- Limited lifetime warranty on cutting shafts and wheels
- 3-year limited warranty on all other parts excluding wearables
- 90-day limited warranty on labor or exchange at MBM’s discretion
If you require a lift-gate or inside delivery for any MBM products, you may be charged an extra fee. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to email@example.com . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.