Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
Phrozen Sonic 4K Resin 3D Printer
Specifically designed for the dental industry, the Sonic 4K offers wireless printing and takes only ONE SECOND to print a single layer, twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K. It also has a long Z-axis to prevent wobbling to ensure a quieter and smoother printing process. The Sonic 4K has built-in printing parameters for dental applications that are compatible with professional dentistry resins to print dental models with high precision and accuracy. The printer also comes with software to help you process 3D printing files easily and increases your productivity when creating dental models. Premium support and editing also provided.
- 4K with 6.1” Printing Area: 3840 x 2160 ultra-high-definition. Prints at 35µm with 722 PPI, the highest PPI ever, with a large printing area of 6.1”
- Monochrome LCD Screen: Prints up to 5 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only one second to print a layer, twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K.2000 working hours guaranteed for all LCD screens; we offer a free 3-month warranty for all LCDs.
- Solid Design: Made with Aluminum & designed to ensure a quiet and smooth printing process
- Supports Remote File Transmissions: Connects to your router directly via the ethernet, allowing you to send over your file remotely and start printing immediately
- FormWare Phrozen Edition: Sonic 4K comes with 3D printing processing software that empowers designers to work efficiently by providing automatic error detection and printing multi-floor structures to maximize print output. Premium support and editing also provided
- Built-In Printing Parameters for Dental Application: Works with resin print settings from NextDent, Dreve, KeyStone, HarzLab, Enlighten & Dentona. Also compatible with resins of 385nm & 405nm
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 5in Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: ChiTu Box V1.6.5
- Connectivity: USB | Ethernet
- Technology: Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- XY Resolution: 35 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30mm
- Printing Speed: 90mm/ hour
- Power Requirement: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
- Printer Size: L9 x W10.2 x H18.1 in
- Printer Volume: L5.2 x W2.9 x H7.8 in
- Printer Weight: 14.5kg
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to email@example.com . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.