Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
Semacon S-1200 Series Bank Grade Currency Counters
The Semacon S-1200 Series Bank Grade Currency Counters are designed with Semacon's SmartFeed™ technology for high volume applications and are used by banks, credit unions, casinos, large retailers and other industries all over the world. Our unique SmartCount™ technology ensures the most accurate counts available in a desktop currency counter.
These counters feature heavy duty construction, operational flexibility and ease of use. The series offers optional ultraviolet (UV) and magnetic (MG) counterfeit detection.
- Ease of Use The S-1200 Series Bank Grade Currency Counters are intended for use in high volume environments such as banks, credit unions, casinos and large retailers. They feature an intuitively designed control panel including a 10 digit keypad for batching along with buttons for commonly used features making these counters easy to operate in a variety of applications.
- High Performance These counters offer high speed counting at up to 1600 banknotes per minute and are manufactured with high performance, full duty cycle components designed to run for many years in high volume environments.
- Efficiency and Reliability Our SmartFeed™ Advanced Banknote Feed System Technology rapidly and reliably processes banknotes of all conditions ranging from very worn to brand new. Three variable counting speeds allow the operator to detect out of place denominations at the slower speed or maximize efficiency at the higher speeds.
- Precision Counting Accuracy & Error Detection The S-1200 Series Counters are engineered with Semacon’s SmartCount™ intelligent banknote screening system which analyzes each banknote to detect all possible types of banknote feeding errors. This technology ensures the most accurate counts available in a desktop currency counter.
- Advanced Counterfeit Detection Technology Select models offer Semacon’s SmartDetect™ Advanced Counterfeit Detection System designed to pinpoint suspect banknotes featuring ultraviolet (UV) detection for banknote paper properties and (optionally) dual magnetic (MG) detection for banknote ink properties.
- Available for International Markets S-1200 Series Bank Grade Currency Counters are in use worldwide and have been proven to work with a wide variety of currencies including polymer banknotes of all types.
- Semacon Quality Promise All Semacon machines are extensively tested and burned in under rigorous conditions in our US facility, assuring the highest possible quality and reliability.
|Feed System||SmartFeed™ Friction Roller System|
|Hopper Capacity||200 – 300 Notes|
|Stacker Capacity||200 Notes|
|Note Size||From 115 x 50 to 175 x 85 mm|
|Power Source||110V / 60Hz or 220V / 50Hz 50W|
|Dimensions||10.5”W x 9.75”D x 9.5”H|
(Notes Per Minute)
Semacon was founded in San Diego, California USA in 1998. Since our inception, Semacon has grown rapidly to one of the world's leading manufacturers of high quality Currency Counters, Coin Counters, Coin Sorters, Counterfeit Detectors, Crimping Machines and other money handling equipment.
Semacon's products are sold exclusively through a well established network of Authorized Distributors across the US and around the world. Each Semacon distributor has been selected based on their level of integrity and expertise in money handling equipment.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to email@example.com . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.