Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 28 and Jan 30. *ETA to USA Only
Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
Socal Safe AMSEC Electronic Locks Safe Wizard
SafeWizard Safe Controller
The SafeWizard® electronic safe controller is a state-of-the-art electronic product for use in controlling and auditing access to safes. Designed to prevent burglaries and internal theft, the SafeWizard® controls and documents each access to the safe. Based on contemporary high speed processors, unique user friendly software techniques and ingenious application ideas, this system surpasses all other safe access control systems.
- A powerful processor based on the ColdFire® 32 bit microprocessor.
- Flash Memory for quick and cost effective upgrades.
- Up to 10,000 audit entries and 40 users.
- Controls up to 6 safe doors and 1 deposit lock. Safe doors can be configured in any inner-outer arrangement.
- Time Delay any door with a 1-99 minute delay and 1-99 minute open period with cancel feature.
- Time Lock any door, 1-6 windows per day.
- Authentication options: PIN code and/or Dallas Key access control, optional Finger Print Reader or Card Swipe devices are available.
- Dallas Keys are color-coded: Factory Key (Black), Audit Key (Yellow), Manager Key (Red), User Key (Blue) and Courier Key (Teal).
- Wrong Try Count Penalty Lockout.
- Auto-Purge Idle Users option, selectable by Individual User.
- Forced PIN Changes to decrease risk of compromised PINs
- Armored Car courier Time Delay and Lock Bypass.
- Duress/Hold-up Alarm with Silent Signal.
- Burglary Alarm output triggering from selectable events.
- Holiday Schedule with up to 16 programmable events per year.
- Automatic Daylight Savings Adjustment, selectable and configurable.
- Dual Control Mode on any individual door, selectable by user.
- Built-in key maker, complete with management tool set, audit trail sorting by several criteria.
- Deposit Tracking system to provide the highest level of cash management security.
- Communications possibilities are unrivaled. Incorporating a built in Infra-Red (IR) Port, Multiple Serial Devices, optional Ethernet Networking Port. Audits and administration can be managed through the Serial Port of Personal Computer or remotely via a Network connection.
- Audit trail can be downloaded to a Windows CE® based palmtop via the IR Port for compact and portable administration.
- Audit utility allows PC based audit storage management, data filter and sorting capabilities and excellent exception reporting to focus on key security issues.
- Ultra-high contrast 8 line by 21 character graphics display.
- Rechargeable Battery Backup
- Built-in System Diagnostics.
- Alarm Interfaces in the Power Supply Module interfaces the system to any conventional Alarm System, with simple connections for Alarm Output, Duress Output, CCTV Activation and an Input for Alarm System control of the SafeWizard system.
- Parallel Printer Interface
- English, Spanish, French and German language options.
About Socal Safe / Bridgeman Security Equipment
Protecting the Priceless Since 1915
For over 100 years Socal Safe / Bridgeman Security Equipment has set the standard for strength, quality and customer care in the security industry. Our longevity is testimony to our commitment to protect your assets, your customers, and your loved ones for all of your security needs.
Now we’ve drawn upon our expertise in the security industry to provide cash automation solutions that best suit the specific needs of your business. Under our exclusive AccuCASH™ brand, we are offering cash and coin recyclers, smart safes, and counters for all your secured cash handling. Read the Press Release.
We offer nationwide sales and service and provide total security solutions for businesses in every industry, every day. Let us be your loss prevention and security partner.
TURN WORKSPACE INTO SPACE THAT WORKS BETTER.
Your Trusted Security Partner Since 1972
Bridgeman Security Equipment is a nationwide leader in manufacturing, distributing, and sourcing of the finest security equipment since 1972. Thousands of companies in Financial Industries, including Credit Unions and Commercial Banks, as well as Retail, Hospitality, and Restaurants have counted on Bridgeman for the highest quality security products and services.
Bridgeman Security Equipment is a nationwide leader in manufacturing, distribution, and sourcing of the finest security equipment since 1972.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.