Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 03 and Mar 05. *ETA to USA Only
Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
Socal Safe LA GARD ComboGuard Pro Series Locks
LA GARD ComboGuard Pro Series Locks
The ComboGard Pro Series electronic combination lock is a multi-user lock (1 Manager and 9 Users) that may be programmed either at the key pad or with a PC. The ComboGard Pro was developed to address the security requirements of a broad range of commercial and industrial markets. Programmable via PC or keypad, the Lock Manager can choose variable combination engths, activate up to nine users, select lock modes, and set time delay values.
LA GARD ComboGard Pro Series at a Glance
The Windows™ based ComboGard Pro setup software has a user-friendly interface, allowing you to configure the lock and upload the information directly from the PC to the lock. The software feature includes variable combination lengths, user activation with or without codes, lock mode selection, external signal modes (used with the 2789 and 4002 alarm boxes) and the ability to set time delay values. Also included with the ComboGard Pro setup software is the LG-View 3X audit software, which provides a record of the last 63 lock events.
The ComboGard Pro may also be set up using the key pad only. Using the key pad setup option, the Lock Manager can choose variable combination lengths, activate up to nine users, select the lock modes and set time delay values.
- Retail The ComboGard Pro is the logical choice for retail security needs, whether as a new installation or lock replacement. The quick install, easy setup and option for allowing multiple users make this lock ideal for most retail applications. The ComboGard Pro provides an economical solution that is configurable to your business requirements
- Commercial A major benefit to using the ComboGard Pro in commercial applications is that Manufacturers and Distributors can quickly program the lock to suit the specific needs of each customer. Using the ComboGard Pro Setup Software to program the lock saves both time and money, allowing customer expectations to be not only met, but exceeded.
- Financial The ComboGard Pro has many financial applications including securing cash drawers and ATMs. The ComboGard Pro provides multiple user Access Control and Audit capabilities. With programmable features such as delayed openings, dual mode and silent alarm signal, the ComboGard Pro is an ideal solution for your financial Access Control needs
ComboGard Pro Series Features
- Product Features Low Battery Signal Wrong Try Penalty
- Programmable Features
- Manager Mode Allows the Manager to add/delete or enable/disable 9 additional Users.
- Dual Mode Requires the use of two valid combinations to open the lock.
- Time Delay Entering a valid combination will begin the delay period. The lock can not be opened until the delay period ends. Delay Period: 1-99 minutes Open Period: 1-19 minutes
- Time Delay Override Mode Enable User 9 to override the delay period.
- Silent Alarm (Alarm box 2789 or 4002 required) Duress signal is sent to alarm box if the last number of the combination is entered either one number higher or lower. Lock will then open without indication that duress signal has been sent to the alarm system.
- Lock Disable (Alarm box 2789 or 4002 required) Input signal to the Alarm Box will disable opening of the lock by a valid combination.
- Lock Types Available Deadbolt Lock
About Socal Safe / Bridgeman Security Equipment
Protecting the Priceless Since 1915
For over 100 years Socal Safe / Bridgeman Security Equipment has set the standard for strength, quality and customer care in the security industry. Our longevity is testimony to our commitment to protect your assets, your customers, and your loved ones for all of your security needs.
Now we’ve drawn upon our expertise in the security industry to provide cash automation solutions that best suit the specific needs of your business. Under our exclusive AccuCASH™ brand, we are offering cash and coin recyclers, smart safes, and counters for all your secured cash handling. Read the Press Release.
We offer nationwide sales and service and provide total security solutions for businesses in every industry, every day. Let us be your loss prevention and security partner.
TURN WORKSPACE INTO SPACE THAT WORKS BETTER.
Your Trusted Security Partner Since 1972
Bridgeman Security Equipment is a nationwide leader in manufacturing, distributing, and sourcing of the finest security equipment since 1972. Thousands of companies in Financial Industries, including Credit Unions and Commercial Banks, as well as Retail, Hospitality, and Restaurants have counted on Bridgeman for the highest quality security products and services.
Bridgeman Security Equipment is a nationwide leader in manufacturing, distribution, and sourcing of the finest security equipment since 1972.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to email@example.com . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.