Free Shipping. No Sales Tax.
☑ We will MATCH OR BEAT any Competitor's Price. Simply Contact Us.
☑ Friendly & Responsive Award Winning Customer Service Team.
☑ SSL Secure Payment Gateway & Hassle Free Returns Makes Shopping Easy and Stress-Free.
Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
WASP Delta 2040 Industrial X 3D Printer WU-9013
Manufacture parts quickly using the strongest technical materials with professional 3D printer Delta WASP 2040 INDUSTRIAL X. Thanks to the new system featuring a heated chamber and cooled mechanics, printing technical materials it’s even easier.
Delta WASP 2040 INDUSTRIAL X is manufactured in metal with strong steel cored belts and features a thermal and acoustic insulation.
Switching the dual extruder “WASP ZEN X Extruder ” for single and multi-material printing or with “WASP FLEX Extruder” for printing flexible materials (down to shore 50A) just takes few minutes.
The external Bowden replaces the suspended thanks to the new “Filament driver X”. The grip on the filament is doubled and the force tripled thanks to two hardened steel gears and a gearbox.
Industrial delta printer
“Hot and Cold technology” allows the control of room temperature up to 70°C and cools down the mechanics making the print of technical materials easier.
Delta WASP 2040 INDUSTRIAL X can be connected to Wifi network so that you can manage your printer from smartphone, tablet or PC.
Inside the printer there’s now a camera for monitoring the print even from afar.
HOT AND COLD TECHNOLOGY (cc)
An efficient way of heating by two internal heat sources, makes possible to ensure work temperatures up to 70 °C, without burdening the mechanical parts of the machine.
RESURRECTION SYSTEM (cc)
A system which allow users to save their print job and resume it in the case of power failure.
FREE ZETA SYSTEM (cc)
It allows to print a file starting from a precise height of the model to be printed, height previously selected.
3D Printing Information
- Build volume: Ø 200 x h 400 mm
- Heated active chamber: heated up to 70°C
- Minimum layer height: 50 micron
- Print speed max(*): 300 mm/s
- Travel speed max(*): 500 mm/s
- Acceleration(*): 10.000 mm/s2
- Bed temperature max: 120 C°
- Extruder / Nozzle diameter standard: WASP ZEN X Extruder with MT cartridge, nozzle 0,4 mm
* All data relative to speed make reference to a Delta WASP 2040 INDUSTRIAL X with WASP ZEN X Extruder 0.4 mm.
- Suitable filaments
- Ø1.75 with “WASP ZEN X Extruder”
- Ø2.85 with “WASP FLEX Extruder”
- ABS WASP
- HIPS WASP
- PA CARBON WASP
- PMMA WASP
- TPU *only with WASP FLEX Extruder
TPE *only with WASP FLEX Extruder
PP *only with WASP FLEX Extruder
- WASP ZEN X Extruder: dual extruder for single material, multicolor or multimaterial prints, with end filament sensor.
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm, 0.7 mm (filament diameter 1.75 mm)
- WASP FLEX Extruder: direct drive extruder for flexible materials down to shore 50A.
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm (filament diameter 3 mm)
- Operative systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Slicing software: compatible with all slicing software (Cura – SLic3r – Simplify3D®)
- File type: .stl, .obj, .gcode
- Pendrive USB
- Wifi network
- Display TFT touch
- Dimensions: 49 cm x 44 cm x 87 cm
- Machine weight: 38 kg
- Dimensions and weight for the packaging on pallet: 50 cm x 58 cm x 114 cm, weight 42 kg
- Input: 220/240 V 50/60 Hz (available 110 V);
- Absorbed power:
- _WASP ZEN X Extruder: 120 W max
- _Hot bed: max 1000 W
- _Room heater: max 750 W / average 300 W
- Use: 20-30 C°;
- Warehouse: 0-30 C°
- Frame and cover: aluminum, steel, polycarbonate, PU. All metal body for a stiff and vibration free precise machine
- Bed: machined aluminum
- Movements: nylon wheels on anodized aluminum sliders PU steel core belts, resistant to high temperature
- Insulation: polymer foam for thermo-acoustic insulation
- Motors: Stepper
- Continuous Print: when the used extruder runs out of filament, the print continues with the other extruder (if correctly loaded)
- Bed touch system: automatic system that avoids the collision of the extruder on the plate.
- Gcode analyzer: gcode error checking system.
- Auto check system: automatic error recognition routine
- Mesh auto calibration: mesh plate calibration
- Hot and Cold tecnology: heated chamber and cooled mechanics
- WIFI: machine connected to the network for monitoring and control
- New GUI: new touch interface with bigger TFT display
- Camera on-board: for monitoring and timelapse
- Remote support: WASP technicians can work remotely on your machine in case of issues
- Spool holder
- 1 kg spool of PLA
- Packaging for national/international shipping in cardboard box on pallet: 50 x 58 x 114 cm, weight 42 kg
|HEIGHT RESOLUTION||50 Micron|
|PRINT AREA||Ø 200 mm x 400 mm = 8 l|
|HIGH SPEED||Printing speed: 300 mm/s|
|Maximum travel speed: 500 mm/s|
|Acceleration: 10.000 mm/s2|
|HEATED CHAMBER||Max Temp: 70°|
|WIFI REMOTE||WIFI: machine connected to the network for monitoring and control.|
|New GUI||New touch interface with bigger TFT display.|
|Camera on-board||For monitoring and timelapse.|
|Remote support||WASP technicians can work remotely on your machine in case of issues.|
|MULTIPLE MATERIALS||ASA - ABS - HIGH-IMPACT PS - PETG - TPU - TPE - POLYPROPYLENE - POLYCARBONATE - PC+ABS - PPS - PMMA - PVA - PA - PA carbon - PLA|
|Continuous Print||When the used extruder runs out of filament, the printer continues with the other extruder|
|Bed safety sensor||Automatic security system|
|Gcode analyzer||Gcode error checking system|
|Auto check||Automatic error recognition routine|
|Mesh auto calibration||Mesh plate calibration|
The first step in the group’s production history is the development of PowerWASP: a fast, economical and versatile 3D printer that mills wood and aluminium too. Equipped with a syringe, PowerWASP can also print ceramic mixtures.
Afterwards, the range of 3d Delta WASP Printers was created, which meets the needs of 3D printing, from small to large. Fast and highly precise, they can execute a wide range of products. Thanks to the implementation of an extruder for printing ceramic materials, LDM WASP Extruder, DeltaWASP is a real chance of working, a leap into the world of digital craft, with minimum energy consumption.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to email@example.com . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.