Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
Hollon Safe Republic Series Gun Safe 2 HOUR RG-42
- Torch Resistant Fire Rated for 120 mins of Protection at 1400°F.
- Far Exceeds California Department of Justice Regulatory Standards for Residential Security Containers.
- (14) 1 1/2″ Active Chrome Plated Solid Steel Live Locking Bolts.
- (4) Way Active Locking bolts with Coverage on All 4 Sides of the Door.
- Drill/Ballistic Resistant Armored Ball Bearing Hard Plate to Protect Lock.
- Active Spring Loaded Re-Locker to Prevent Punch Attacks.
- 1/4″ Solid Steel hard plate.
- 3 gauge Solid Steel door for pry bar resistance.
- 10 gauge Solid Steel Body.
- Heat Activated Expandable Intumescent Door Seal Designed to Seal out Smoke and Water.
- Extra Durable Textured Finishes.
- Upgrade Chrome Plated Package.
- Ultra Plush Fully Adjustable Interior Racking.
- (1) Full Length Adjustable/Removable Shelf Reinforced with Steel Beams for Maximum Weight Capacity(Approx. 50 lbs).
- Top Shelf Designed to Accommodate Long Guns.
- Max weight for shelf is 50 lbs
- (3) Small Adjustable/Removable Shelves.
- Removable Gun Rack.
- Newly Designed Pocket Door Organizer.
- (4) Pre-Drilled Anchor Holes (mounting hardware not included).
- Electric Outlet Installed
- LED Motion Light Kit Installed
Exterior: 72″H x 42″W x 28″D
Interior: 68 3/4″H X 37 1/4″W x 19″D
Weight: 1250 lbs
Cubic Feet: 32.5
Gun Capacity:: 42
Republic Series Gun Safe
Introducing our New Republic Gun Safe series, assembled right here in America. Compare our top-of-the-line Republic Gun Safe Series with comparable products sold by our competitors – and you’re in for a big surprise. Our Republic Gun Safes are reinforced with 300% thicker steel than other leading brands. It’s like keeping guns inside a Sherman tank.
What a difference a hinge makes!
Hollon Safe uses our own design solid steel hinge. These cost roughly 500% more than an industry standard hinge used by our competition. Seems crazy right? We don’t think so because we want our customers to have decades of trouble free use of their safe. Our vault hinges on our gun safes are “NO SAG HINGES” and this takes much more steel to produce.
Lesser quality hinges are much smaller and often use “hinge cap” to make the smaller hinge look larger and more secure. How do you know if the gun safe you are looking at uses a hinge cap? Easy, it will be adjustable and no sign of being welded onto the front of the safe. It will look too perfect due to the use of epoxy to hold it into place. The adjustable feature is also needed because it’s only a matter of time before it sags. Then the door will begin to stick and it will be hard to open and close. You may even need to lift up on the handle to get it to open. These are better than internal hinges which won’t let the door open completely.
Some competitors use internal hinges. These are also something to be aware of when shopping around. I suggest you open the door and place your hand on the hinge and follow it around to the inside. You will notice there is no fireproofing where the hinges are attached. So if a chain is only as strong as its weakest link…here is the weakness. Those companies will often say stuff like “that is why it is only 75 minute fire rated and not 90 minutes.” Which sounds good but it just doesn’t work that way in a fire.
These hinges work but it’s important you know what you are getting for the money. Hollon hinges are some of the best in the world and we are proud to offer these on our top safe models so you have trouble free use of your safe for decades.
About Hollon Safe
Hollon Safe Has Several Core Values:
1. Strength in Design: Each Hollon safe is designed to the top of our industries standards and then a little higher to ours. We maintain one of the highest standards of design and durability in the industry. From our experience we have learned to design a safe for durability. This attention to quality combined with our extensive product testing insures the durability of Hollon products.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to email@example.com . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.