Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Sep 29. *ETA to USA Only
Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All of the Time.
Intamsys Funmat HT Enhanced 3D Printer
New, enhanced Intamsys version, with auto leveling, independent motor driver and ceramic glass platform!
- 90°C Constant chamber
- 160°C Magnetic build plate
- 450°C High temperature extruder
- 4 High performance independent drive motors capable of 50 micron resolution
- High performance Material Capability Such as ABS, NYLON PC, PPSU, ULTEM, PEEK
- Touchscreen control (even while using gloves)
- Backup power supply
- Printing technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Print dimensions: 260 x 260 x 260 mm (10.24 x 10.24 x 10.24 in)
- Unit Dimensions: 538 x 498 x 650 mm (21.18 x 19.61 x 25.59 in)
- Weight: 76 kg (167.55 lbs)
- Build Platform: PI Sheet Heating + Ceramic Glass
- Leveling: Automatic Leveling
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 - 0.3 mm
- Nozzle Size: 0.4 mm
- Printing Speed: Max 300 mm/s
- Extruder Temperature: Max 450°C
- Platform Temperature: Max 160°C
- Chamber Temperature: Max 90°C
- Input File Type: STL/OBJ
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Position Resolution: XY: 12.5 μm Z: 1.25 μm
- Motor Drive: 4 High performance independent motors
- Supported Materials: PEEK, PEEK+CF, PEKK, ULTEM (PEI), PPSU, PC, PC Alloys, PA, PA+CF, ABS, Carbon Fiber Filled, Metal Filled, Fiberglass Filed, ASA, PETG, ESD Safe, HIPS, TPU, PLA, PVA, etc.
- Certifications: FCC and CE
- Connectivity: USB, SD Card
- Filament Sensor: Yes
- INTAMSYS 3D Printing All-in-One Solutions bear the ambition to make our future life fully customizable due to the infinity of possibilities Additive Manufacturing Industry offers. Meeting the most demanding industrial standards, INTAMSYS 3D Printers are optimized for applications in industries as diverse as Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Medical sector, Jigs & Fixtures or even Education.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.
My office and I are so pleased with our purchase and the service provided.
This machine produces excellent quality prints, and is very easy to use. I can't ask for more in a prototype printer!
This printer is in a league of it own. We are architects and this has been a nice addition to the office. Excellent customer service was a great plus as well.
This printer has some awesome features. It took me some time to figure it out but its great. It’s really fun to work with, Fantastic printer!
Working with machineshark was a breath of fresh air and I highly recommend them for your 3d printing needs. Did I mention I was extremely happy with my service? Go buy something from them you will enjoy the experience and the products.