Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on orders over $199
FlashForge Adventurer 4 3D Printer 3D-FFG-ADV4
- Auto-Leveling Platform with An Aluminum Base
- Magnetic Removable Build Platform - Remove printed objects within 5 seconds
- Quick Release Nozzle with Ultra-Fast Heat up
- Compatible with PLA, PETG, ABS, PC, PLA-CF, PETG-CF
- Compatible with FlashForge 0.3 MM, 0.4 MM, and 0.6 MM Nozzles
- Fully Enclosed Printing Chamber & HEPA 13H Air Filter System
- Manage series of Adventurer 4 3D Printers remotely for ultra-efficiency with high output, scale-up, or do your production at will
FLASHFORGE ADVENTURER 4 3D PRINTER
Exclusively Smart & Efficient
Adventurer 4 is with a leveling-free platform design and larger print volume than Adventurer 3; having a new slicer that could easily monitor and manage multiple 3D printers. Integrating interest, daily life, and work efficiency with inventive printing experience for consumers, institute, and office environments.
Auto-Leveling Platform with An Aluminum Base
- Applying CNC made bottom frame as mounting base level
- 8 MM super flat aluminum plate ensures the platform flatness
- Excellent first-layer printing quality while spending no effort in leveling
- The whole flatness difference is less than 0.15 MM
Magnetic Removable Build Platform
Fast removal for printers objects
4.3 inch Touchscreen with High-Sensitivity - Best touch screen experience
50dB Quiet Printing- Perfect for home and school
220 x 200 x 250 MM (8.7 x 7.9 x 9.8 IN)- Large build volume
Resume Printing from Power Outage- Safe and Secure
Built-in HD Camera for Monitoring- Watch printing progress in real-time
Filament Detection- Filaments run-out pause detecting sensor
Quick Release Nozzle with Ultra Fast Heat up
Quick detachable nozzle with patented buckle design. Only 3 seconds, tool free easier for replacement and maintenance. 60 seconds to heat up nozzle to 200°C (392°F).
Built-in 1 KG filament spool holder. Compatible with PLA, PETG, ABS, PC, PLA-CF, PETG-CF,
Compatible with FlashForge Nozzles
Fully Enclosed Printing Chamber & HEPA 13H Air Filter System
HEPA H13 filter can effectively eliminates 99% of TVOC powder, and activated carbon filter odor ((Designed to silently remove nanoparticles)
A Smart 3D Printer
Manage series of Adventurer 4 3D Printers remotely for ultra-efficiency with high output, scale up or do your production at will
Number of Extruders: Single
Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Print Volume: 220 x 200 x 250 MM (8.7 x 7.9 x 9.8 IN)
Print Precision: ±0.1 MM (Tested with 100 MM Cube)
Positioning Precision: X/Y-Axis: 0.011 MM; Z-Axis: 0.0025 MM
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 MM (Default); 0.6 MM & 0.3 MM (Optional)
Layer Thickness: 0.1 ~ 0.4 MM
Print Speed: 10-150mm/s
Maximum Extruder Temperature: 265°C (509°F)
Filament Compatibility: ABS / PLA / PC / PETG / PLA-CF / PETG-CF
Heated Build Plate Temperature: Up to 110°C (230°F)
Mechanical & Dimensions
Screen: 4.3-inch Touch LCD Screen
Air Filter: HEPA H13
Remote Camera Monitoring: Yes
Print Platform: Flexible Magnetic Print Platform
Printer Dimensions: 500(L) x 470(W) x 550(H) MM, (19.7 x 18.5 x 21.7 IN)
Package Dimensions: 585(L) x 570(W) x 680(H) MM, (23 x 22.5 x 26.8 IN)
Net Weight: 44.3 LBS (20.1 KG)
Gross Weight: 58.4 LBS (26.5 KG)
Power Supply: AC 100-240V / DC 24V / 13.3A, 320W
Connectivity: USB Stick, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Could Printing
Slicing Software: FlashPrint / Cura
File Input Format: 3MF / STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP / PNG / JPEG
File Output Format: GX / G
Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, and Linux
What's in the Box
Adventurer 4 3D Printer
One Spool of 1 KG Filament
0.4 mm 265℃ Nozzle
0.6 mm 265℃ Nozzle
0.3 mm 240℃ Nozzle
Hex Wrench Set
Tracheal Joint x2
Extra Replaceable Build Plate
**ALL CUSTOMERS FROM CALIFORNIA WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE SALES TAX INVOICE AFTER PURCHASE DUE TO FLASHFORGE HAVING NEXUS IN THIS STATE***
- FlashForge USA is disrupting 3D printing market by introducing easy-to-use and reliable 3D printers. Their products cater to many verticals - commercial (industrial, engineering, medical, architectural, signage and advertisement), educational, and hobbyists.
- Established in 2011, FlashForge has sold tens of thousands of 3D printers worldwide, including award-winning models such as Finder, Dreamer, Creator Pro, and Guider 2. FlashForge USA focuses on making 3D printing widely accessible to institutions, architects, engineers, designers, industrial users, and the broad consumer and prosumer markets. FlashForge USA is fully committed to creating value for its customers by delivering quality, reliable, competitively-priced products and going beyond the FlashForge Promise.
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge Consumer 3D printers are shipped with a standard 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
Filing for Warranty Claim
3D printing is very exciting and can be quite addicting (just ask our technicians who are constantly printing in our 35,000 sq. ft. facility). FLASHFORGE USA fully understands that the nature of warranty claims can be a hassle for our customers and leaves them without a machine for the duration of the claim. Most of the time, issues can be resolved by reaching out to our Product Specialists. Our team of experts is here to assist with any challenges you may be facing with your machines and help you overcome it. If the issue cannot be resolved, the Flashforge Product Specialist will initiate the warranty claim and walk you through the process.
Warranty Terms & Condition
- Warranty Programs only apply to units purchased from FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized resellers and distributors. For units purchased outside of the authorized network, please contact the respective vendor for warranty work. Note: FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized service centers also provide service and repair. Please contact us for more detail.
- Warranty Programs are valid for the original purchaser of Flashforge products and cannot be transferred. The product must be purchased brand new with original invoice and serial number (if applicable).
- Warranty claims will be serviced through the repair or replacement of the defective part. FLASHFORGE USA shall determine, at its sole discretion, the method of servicing that will be applied to the claim.
- For quality control purposes, FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to request return on defective parts in exchange for new parts.
- *Warranty claims must go through FLASHFORGE USA before servicing can be performed. Any RMA received as a warranty claim without approval from FLASHFORGE USA shall be denied, no exceptions.
Causes that void warranty claim include
- Damage caused by accidents, submerging in water, acts of nature or negligence
- Tampering of the serial number and/or removal of identification stickers.
- Product failure as a result of installing aftermarket components.
- Unit(s) or part(s) received that is in working condition and not defective. FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to collect service or return shipping charges at the expense of the customer.
- The customer is responsible for shipping or delivery of the unit(s) or part(s) to FLASHFORGE USA designated service location.
- FLASHFORGE USA will choose the shipping method back to the customer and incur any shipping charges.
- Please notify our RMA department for shipping to an address other than what was on the original invoice. Additional documents are required as proof of address change.
- FLASHFORGE USA is not liable for damages caused by the shipping provider during transit back to our customer.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.